Hello, I am Tanner Wendell Stewart.
I'm an Emmy award winning photographer based in Seattle. I'm passionate about using photography to make the world a better place.
T-mobile, Beats by Dre, Adobe, 500px, Filson, Icelandair, HTC, Judah Smith, Paul Brandt, Moment Lens, Pepsi, The Today Show, Rogers Wireless, Pendelton Woolen Mills, Visit California, Visit Faroe Islands, Travel Alberta, Socality, Glazers Camera, Vossler, Happy Camper, Wish You Were Northwest, Mophie, Lander, Glocally, Happy Camper, Krochet Kids, Known Supply, Thomas Nelson Publishing, Union Gospel Mission, Distinct Media, Canmore Stoneridge Resort, Life-Is Tour, Sun Peaks Resort, Holden Outerwear, OlloClip, EnvisionResponse, If Not For Love, BodaSkins, Daniel Wellington, John Grey, Richer Poorer, Lagoon Car Rental, UpKnorth, Seven Salon, The City Church, Hillsong, Boston Consulting Group, Justice and Soul, The City Church San Diego, Emerald City Athletics, Premeir Productions, Propel Women Conference, WKND conference, Nights of Generosity, GC Conference, Relevant Magazine, OnTrak Magazine, Seattle Visitor Guide Magazine.
- Weddings, Elopements, Engagements. I'll Travel anywhere!
- Landscape, Adventure Sports, Travel photos.
- Commercial & Creative.
- Lifestyle, Fashion, Editorial.
- Senior photos, Family photos, Portraits, Head shots.
- Live Events. Concerts and Conferences.
I love capturing moments and telling stories with my photographs. I would love to meet you and tell your story in a beautiful way that is uniquely you.
I'm passionate about:
- People. I love to capture life, moments, stories & beauty with my camera.
- Being generous with what I have; right now.
- Loving my incredible wife Maria.
- Jesus. Adventure. Dreaming. Creating.
- Mountains. Baseball. Film. Community. Stories.
- Being an abolitionist. Lets end modern day slavery.
I am now photographing weddings exclusively with my wife, Maria at www.thewendellstewarts.com I've photographed over 100 weddings all over the world: Brazil, Ireland, Australia, Oregon, Idaho, California, Washington, Texas, Alaska, Connecticut.
- Digital: Nikon D4, D810.
- Lens: 10.5mm f2.8. 20mm f1.8. 35mm f1.4. 50mm f1.4. 85mm f1.8.
- Film: Nikon F2, Canon RM, Polaroid Land Camera 360.
- Bag: F-stop Satori EXP
I was the primary photographer for The City Church now Churchome in Seattle for 7 years. I've photographed over 500 live events, concerts and conferences. I also did the third year media internship with a focus on video production. With me as a photographer, our team won an Emmy for the Jesus is campaign in 2010. We won Best Original Commercial from the NW Emmy chapter. Jesus is video.
Shoot The Skies:
I self-published my Shoot The Skies 2013 365 day landscape photo project into a book. The book pre-sold over 2,600 hard cover 8x10 copies to 30 countries and raised over $100,000 dollars. I donated 100% of the proceeds to The A21 Campaign to abolish human trafficking. The story received attention The Huffington Post, Upworthy, Peta Pixel, and Fstoppers. Read more at shoottheskies.com and watch the video below to see more.