Hello, I am Tanner Wendell Stewart.
I'm an Emmy award winning photographer based in Seattle.
- Weddings, Elopements, Engagements. I'll Travel anywhere!
- Landscape, Adventure Sports, Travel photos.
- Commercial & Creative.
- Lifestyle, Fashion, Editorial.
- Senior photos, Family photos, Portraits, Head shots.
- Live Events. Concerts and Conferences.
I love capturing moments and telling stories with my photographs. I would love to meet you and tell your story in a beautiful way that is uniquely you.
I'm passionate about:
- Using photography to make the world a better place.
- People. I love to capture life, moments, stories & beauty with my camera.
- Being generous with what I have; right now.
- Loving my incredible wife Maria.
- Jesus. Adventure. Dreaming. Creating.
- Mountains. Baseball. Film. Community. Stories.
- Being an abolitionist. Lets end modern day slavery.
I've photographed over 100 weddings all over the place: Ireland, Australia, Oregon, Idaho, California, Washington, Texas, Alaska, Connecticut. Take me somewhere!
T-mobile, HTC, Beats by Dre, Vossler, Adobe, Relevant Magazine, Pepsi, The Today Show, Visit California, Rogers Wireless, Filson, IcelandAir, Visit Faroe Islands, Travel Alberta, Happy Camper, Lagoon Car Rental, Krochet Kids, Pendelton Woolen Mills, Thomas Nelson, Union Gospel Mission, Distinct Media, Canmore Stoneridge Resort, Life-Is Tour, Socality, Holden Outerwear, OlloClip, Moment Lens, If Not For Love, BodaSkins, Daniel Wellington, Judah Smith, John Grey, Richer Poorer, Seven Salon, The City Church, Hillsong, Boston Consulting Group, Justice and Soul, The City Church San Diego, Life Church, Emerald City Athletics, Wish You Were Northwest, Mophie, Lander, Premeir Productions, Propel Women Conference, WKND conference, Nights of Generosity, GC Conference.
I self-published my Shoot The Skies 2013 365 day landscape photo project into a book. The book pre-sold over 2,400 hard cover 8x10 copies to 30 countries and raised over $100,000 dollars. I donated 100% of the proceeds to The A21 Campaign to abolish human trafficking. The story received attention The Huffington Post, Upworthy, Peta Pixel, and Fstoppers. Read more at shoottheskies.com
I was the primary photographer for The City Church now Churchome in Seattle for 7 years. I've photographed over 500 live events, concerts and conferences. I also did the third year media internship with a focus on video production. With me as a photographer, our team won an Emmy for the Jesus is ___. Campaign in 2010. We won Best Original Commercial from the NW Emmy chapter. jesus-is.org
- Digital: Nikon D4, D810.
- Lens: 10.5mm f2.8. 20mm f1.8. 35mm f1.4. 50mm f1.4. 85mm f1.8.
- Film: Nikon F2, Canon RM, Polaroid Land Camera 360.
- Bag: F-stop Satori EXP, Filson Camera,
Click on social icons below to connect with me. Let's be friends.